Музыка - что ты слушаешь прямо сейчас?


Something snapped in my brain again
Suddenly, things aren't the same again
And I'm tingling, turning, stinging, burning
Senses we connected
And I'm blooming, bursting, craving, thirsting
Every cell
Powers up and now I come around
I realize I held my own self down
I can feel I'm rising out from the layers of domestic skin
The mediocrity are stumblin in
I can feel I'm rising from you
Don't take it personally you see it's all about me
And I'll be true to no one else but me
It took forever to free me
Blooming, bursting, craving, thirsting every cell
Infected by the liquor of life
I'm taking one big swallow now
Powers up and now I come around
I realize I held my own self down
I can feel I'm rising out from the layers of domestic skin
The mediocrity are stumblin in
I can feel I'm rising from you
Don't wait for the girl who lies in her grave
The body you bury is the life that you save
A shell of a girl no longer alive
The body must die for the soul to survive
Powers up and now I come around
I realize I held my own self down
I can feel I'm rising out from the layers of domestic skin
The mediocrity are stumblin in
I can feel I'm rising from you
 
I looked at you
You looked at me
I smiled at you
You smiled at me
And we're on our way
No we can't turn back, babe
Yeah, we're on our way
And we can't turn back
Because it's too late
Too late, too late
Too late, too late
And we're on our way
No we can't turn back, babe
Yeah, we're on our way
And we can't turn back, yeah
C'mon, yeah!
I walked with you
You walked with me
I talked to you
You talked to me
And we're on our way
No we can't turn back, babe
Yeah, we're on our way
And we can't turn back
Because it's too late
Too late, too late
Too late, too late
And we're on our way
No we can't turn back, babe
Yeah, we're on our way
And we can't turn back
Because it's too late
Too late, too late
Too late, too late

image.jpg
 
Я Цоя сейчас слушаю))перемен..прямо сейчас)
 
Анфиса - Ломает Руки ...
Блондинка с другой Стороны.
Лета моих дней... Зверь йопты.... В хаки штанах ходит... Манетки на дорогу кидает...
 
Шяс 4.48 в денвере...
Я беру заложников начинаю...
к 6 часам - куба отдаст мне мой хлеб и заберет свой сахарок...
Моя Шестерка СкидРоу начнет целиться - на КПП Города Москвы... Будку с Дежурным...Большая занятость начнеться...
Буду на бизнессе стоять .
Датских дворян В камень преврашать... ДиАнжело етого... Вынесу нах шяс йопт.
 
Нина Бригвадзе - Снегопад.
Она хотябы не Пидарска и Не шалава...
 
Блин на торах не всегда ютуб работает🥵🥵🥵
Земфира Доказано,мумий троль морская
Ногу Свело - Хару Мамбуру-Хит на все времена :x :x :x
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу